Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for Crain’s New York Business 2021 Notable Hispanic Leaders and Executives!
On October 11th, a special digital and print editorial feature will recognize Hispanic individuals in a senior leadership role at their firms, emphasizing those that have made significant contributions to advance equality within the workplace.
Nominate your colleague, supervisor, or teammate to help us honor the Hispanic leaders in New York City that are leading the next generation to a more equitable and diverse workplace!
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is Aug. 13, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website.
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's New York Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application. You may also choose to Skip and Log in as a Guest.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Aug. 13 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form - nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Must be currently serving in a senior leadership role at their firm
- Must self-identify as Hispanic
- Must have shown accomplishment in their field and the ability to power or effect change
- Has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within the New York City area.
- Has served as a role model or mentor
- Has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidate’s own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
For frequently asked questions about this program please visit our FAQ page here. Should you still require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.